Make your purchases with a credit card using Paypal Express, without having a PayPal account, in all your purchases Idyllica - Your online wine.
  • (+34) 93 415 17 25
  • Tarjeta
  • Instagram
MY CART

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Joan d´Anguera Altaroses

Only 6 left in stock

Availability: Out of stock

€15.75
  • Denomination D.O. Montsant 
  • Type Red aged 
  • Capacity 0.75 L 
  • Graduation 14.5 ° 
  • Year 2017 
  • Cellar: Cellers Joan d'Anguera
  • Varieties Grenache 
  • Observations Cherry with garnet. On the nose aromas of red fruits typical of Grenache, flowers and licorice. The palate is sweet, fresh, mineral and balanced. 
  • Elaboration Handpicked. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 25 ° C. 12 days of maceration. 80% of the wine is 12 months in concrete tanks and the other 20% in oak barrels.
  •  
imagen del club idyllica
Join to out club and enjoy of all the benefits!!
  • Automatic 5% discount for all the products in our catalog.
  • Monthly selection of wines on offer, only exclusively for you.
  • Summary of the latest additions, information on trends, outstanding wineries ..., and much more, in a Newsletter that you will receive every first week of the month.
imagen de una camioneta
Orders are delivered securely packaged in a cardboard box by courier. The approximate delivery time is 5 days in the peninsula and 7 days out of peninsula.
Weight Bottles Península Baleares

Ceuta

Melilla

Islas Canarias

0-10Kg 1-6 bot. 7,90 € 42,00 € 115,00 €
10-20Kg 7-12 bot. 12,60 € 50,00 € 120,00 €
20-30Kg 13-18 bot. 16,60 € 60,00 € 125,00 €
Back Tornar