Make your purchases with a credit card using Paypal Express, without having a PayPal account, in all your purchases Idyllica - Your online wine.
  • (+34) 93 415 17 25
  • Tarjeta
  • Instagram
  • Google+
MY CART

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Mas Mallola

Availability: In stock

€19.95
  • Denomination D.O. Priorat 
  • Type Red aged 
  • Capacity 0.75 L 
  • Graduation 14.5 ° 
  • Year 2013 
  • Cellar: Marco Abella
  • Varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan, Shiraz, Merlot, Grenache 
  • Elaboration 90% of "blending" is raised for 20 months in French oak barrels. The remaining 10% is raised in cement tanks for 12 months and 8 months in French oak barrels.
  • Pairing Lamb, Roasts, Stews, grilled meats, steaks and blue fish.
  •  
OR
imagen del club idyllica
Join to out club and enjoy of all the benefits!!
  • Join the club is free: All our membership are free and without any obligation to buy.
  • Discount in all our products: Automatically all our products will have a 5% off.
  • Wine selections: Our somillers are always working to bring you the best wines of the month. Thus, each month you will recieve by email our wine selections that you can carefully assess.
imagen de una camioneta
Orders are delivered securely packaged in a cardboard box by courier. The approximate delivery time is 5 days in the peninsula and 7 days out of peninsula.
Weight Bottles Península Baleares

Ceuta

Melilla

Islas Canarias

0-10Kg 1-6 bot. 7,90 € 10,70 € 15,40 €
10-20Kg 7-12 bot. 12,60 € 12,70 € 20,30 €
20-30Kg 13-18 bot. 16,60 € 15,20 € 25,30 €
Back Tornar